Saturday, February 19, 2011

Yes I have a new toy

Hi everyone;

I have been accused of having every toy new to man and while I respectfully disagree :), I will have to admit I do like to have a gadget or two. Well, I have been trying, unsuccessfully I might add, to get some good video of Ike hunting - running a camera, a collar controller, a whistle and a shotgun all at the same time is a bit challenging and while I did get some video none of it was very good. I had gotten a catalog from L.L. Bean targeted for hunters (man talk about target marketing from purchase history- not sure I like all that) and on the first page there was a pair of sunglasses with a digital video camera embedded in their frame. My nephew Derek had tested them for a company and gave them pretty good reviews so I thought, "Why not?" So I got these to take one less thing out of my hands..... Well, they really do work well!! Here is the link to the company web site that makes them - they even can get prescription lenses made for them as well.

http://hsindustries.com/updateable/update_display.cfm?pageid=2624&categoryID=51&CFID=28499979&CFTOKEN=78630015

Here's a sample video with Ike in the back yard playing with his "Kong"




I have another hunt in a couple weeks and will bring back some hunting videos of Ike in action...
Until then, "Ike, find that bird!"

No comments:

Post a Comment