Saturday, June 2, 2012

Ike the Stowaway

Ike has been the subject of many topics on this blog - but this one kind of takes the cake.
We were packing a suitcase for Sandy's recent business trip and she said she needed another pair of shoes.  So we went into the closet to pick them out and get them down off the shelf, and while we were in there - all of about 30 seconds - Ike decided he wanted to accompany his mom along on her trip.  
We turned around, and here is what we were treated to:
"What??? I'm not doin' nuthin'"


"If I get into a small enough ball they won't notice"
Well, I couldn't get the lid closed and I don't think he would make it though the TSA screening so we had to remove our not so little stowaway.  We laughed and we couldn't really get mad at him.  He has been such a trooper with his torn Achilles Tendon (which is going quite well according to the Vet).   Ike is getting better and better and when we are completely done I will let eveyone know - that is if I don't come home to a letter telling me he has decided to travel around the world.

1 comment: