Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pheasant puzzle

As part of what my dad does to pass the time during the winter months, he (as well as a number of my cousins, visitors and his grandchildren) puts together jigsaw puzzles of various scenes - Many reminding him and us of various parts of our life growing up in rural America. Old John Deere tractors and a depiction of a Big Family Garden are just two of the puzzles dad has done. For Christmas this year he had them framed and gave them to the kids and grand kids as presents. Mine was not yet framed at the time so I got it yesterday. They showed me the picture on the box and it was very colorful and very appropriate. I think you may agree...
I think the colors and the detail really capture the beauty of the way it used to be.... Thanks Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment