Sunday, February 26, 2012

Roast Beef Bites

I know I just posted about the mini pancakes and I happened to "google" them and low and behold they have a pretty cool site. They have a newsletter, products and even a blog. Oh, they have recipes too - but pancakes aren't just for breakfast any more... Entrees, desserts and yes even appetizers. One intrigued me enough that I just had to try it for myself.
Here's the link to the recipe:
Ok so I cheated a little bit - I had some leftover Prime Rib Eye steak that I had grilled earlier in the week so I sliced it on the bias and used it, and (shame on me) I had prepared remoulade sauce in the fridge but I have to tell you don't think those little pancakes won't work for this.. They were GREAT!
Trying things that don't sound like they would go together makes this fun.... Sometimes they work - sometimes they don't but this one is a definite winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment